Yeti Casino is a cartoonish slot that geared away from serious and dark elements typical of gambling sites. The company has a mascot, a yeti, which you will find visible in its website.
Established in 2017, the casino is owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd Casinos. And despite its young tenure, the gambling facility is already in partnership with some of the biggest game developers in the world like Microgaming, Amatic, and NetEnt.
In this top Yeti Casino superhero review, we will have a peek at what the operator has to offer, and also see if there are superhero games that you can play.
Casinos are expected to have a selling proposition, and here are some that Yeti Casino has to offer.
- Varied Games – the casino has covered many genres from slots, table games, live dealer games, and poker. It has no betting site and unlike other casinos. It does not offer a lottery.
- Tournaments – there is an area where you can participate in worldwide tournaments. Here, you must rank high in the leaderboards to win prizes, which you can either withdraw or add to your bankroll.
- Triple License – the gambling operator is UK Accepted, as evidenced by its permit from the UKGC. It also has a license from the Malta Gaming Authority and the Swedish Gambling Authority. What this means is that it operates in many jurisdictions.
- Language – the casino is available in five languages. These are English, Finnish, German, Norwegian, and Swedish.
- Mobile Compatible – the casino has an app that you can download on your mobile phone. It works on both Android and iOS devices. The app gives you a personalised experience, and you can gamble while on the go. The mobile casino offers more than 450 game modules.
- Safety – the gambling operator makes it a point to that your information is safe. It is not shared to third-party corporations, and the data they collect from you is encrypted before being stored in the game servers.
Games You Will Find in the Lobby
The gambling site has seven main lobbies, each containing specialised selections that you can visit to make your search easier.
- Live Casino – this houses activities that are streaming live from its partner studio. Here, you can find variants of blackjack, roulette, and Dream Catcher. There are more than 40 selections here, all of which come from the portfolio of Evolution Gaming.
If your desired game is not yet available as no one is manning the table, simply select a similar variant.
- Video Slots and Slots – these are two separate lobbies that contain more 60 games. The popular selections are mostly found in the Video Slots lobby. Examples of these titles are Dead or Alive, Game of Thrones, Guns N’ Roses, and Book of Ra.
- Table Games – if you are not feeling the vibe of playing with a live dealer, you can check this lobby and choose from more than 40 different games. There are several variants of blackjack, roulette, pontoon, Punto Blanco, Red Dog, and several poker games.
- Jackpot – here is the place where all slot machines that have jackpots are sitting. If you are looking forward to win more than € 18 million, drop by this lobby and choose from more than 15 jackpot slots. Some titles that you may know are Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune, and Hall of Gods.
- Video Poker – this is the lobby for card players who want to go against a computer dealer. The games found here are variants of poker like Jacks or Better, All Aces Poker, All American Poker, and more.
- Others – here, you can play arcade games or bingo.
Bonuses to Get More Money
The casino currently has several offers, and a few will be tackled below.
- Welcome Package - upon registration, you will immediately receive 23 free spins, which you can use in Starburst or in Joker Pro. Upon your first deposit, you will also receive a 100% match-up bonus capped at €333. And once you get the match-up bonus, you will once again receive 77 free spins, which you can use on Starburst and Joker Pro.
To avail this promotion, new players must deposit at least €10. Players from some countries are not eligible for it. And in some cases, you can only play your free spins in other slots, but not Starburst and Joker Pro. You can find the specific games that you can play according to your country in the bonus section of the website.
The welcome bonus comes with some rules.
Here is a synopsis.
- The free money and the free spins are subject to a wagering requirement of 40x the bonus amount.
- This requirement must be met within 30 days, or the management will invalidate it.
- After meeting it, you can only play the bonus cash in the live dealer lobby, or you can withdraw it.
- You can only wager your bonus after your original deposit has been depleted.
- An attempt to withdraw your bonus before meeting this requirement will result in forfeiture of the bonus amount and the winnings.
- Unlimited Saturday Cashback – every Saturday, the gambling operator will return 10% of the total amount you wagered for the day. This cash back has no wagering requirement, and it applies to any games played. If you wagered a total of €100, the operator would give you back €10.
- Wicked Wednesday Reward – every Wednesday, the casino will hand out a reward to all players. This reward is random and can be in the form of deposit bonus or free spins. The offer is only viewable in your email, which the management will send regularly.
- Slot Tournaments – the operator holds a regular tournament for punters. Here, you need to rank high on the leaderboard to win extra cash prizes. The grand prize is €1,000, and you must be at the top of the ranks within the week to secure this prize.
To provide you with some perspective, a wagering requirement is a product of your bonus money and the multiplier value that the management imposed.
If it is 40x and your bonus money is €10, then you must bet a total of €400 from the bonus money, not from your original deposit, before the management allows you to withdraw it.
You must also know that not all games contribute to this requirement. You must read the full terms and conditions to find out which games do not qualify. You cannot use bonus money in live dealer games.
There are three channels by which you can receive customer support.
- Live Chat – accessible only if you are on desktop or laptop.
- Email – there are two email addresses, one for regular customers and one for VIP.
- Telephone – this is not a toll-free number. International charges apply.
All these three channels are available 24/7.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options and Guidelines
Here are the payment methods available that you can use to fund our casino account.
- Bank Transfer
Despite having several funding options, not all of them may be available to you. It really depends on your country, since these financial institutions do not serve all countries in the world. The only way you can find out which options are available to you is to register and go to the cashier.
After you deposit, the casino will require you to submit documents to prove your identity. You have to submit a government-issued ID and some billing documents. This security measure is in place in compliance with international anti-money laundering laws. But once you have passed the verification, you do not need to do it again for every withdrawal.
You can only withdraw to your funding source. If you used a VISA, then you can only withdraw your winnings through your VISA.
Here is some more information that you need about deposit and withdrawals.
- The minimum deposit amount is €20. This applies to all methods except bank transfer, which requires a minimum of €30.
- There is a processing time of 24 hours if you withdraw. The casino needs this to validate if your winnings are legitimate and if you have complied with all the rules. If you have not yet submitted your documents, this will prolong the withdrawal process. A good tip is to verify your identity right after registration. This should save you the hassle and frustration of dealing with it at a later time.
- After the 24-hour validation period, the withdrawal is either instant or can take up to five banking days.
- The casino does not charge withdrawal fees.
Yeti is a good contender as one of the Best UK Casinos for 2019. It has 24/7 support, a myriad of games, transparent rules, and several promotions. If it could, perhaps the operator can incorporate some live action poker game where players can compete against each other.
It will also be a welcome addition if there is a VIP program. Many gambling enthusiasts like it when their loyalty is rewarded. They are more likely to wager if they know that every penny they spend will have accumulated points that they can use later.